Friday 20 February 2015

Happy Chinese New Year

So yesterday was the first day of the new Lunar Year! The year of the sheep/ram/goat. I'm going with sheep.

As like every year we went to Nanny Wing's to have dinner.










Nanny Wing's birthday happens to fall near Chinese New Year & Auntie Christine made her a birthday cake. Sadly she wasn't there tonight to give it to her as she was working. 

She really needs her own bakery her cakes are so good! I didn't eat the cake though as it was filled with cream & I don't like cream! But I did the other stuff she made the first is Chinese pastry with bean paste filled & the second that looks like bean paste sausage roll! They were really nice!


Moneyyyy!

I was stressing out before we went to my gran's as we had to wait for my dad to come home from work before we could go & I was on a countdown as EastEnders was starting at 7:30 so we needed to get there before then so I could watch it. I needed to know who killed Lucy even though I kinda knew who it was! But we got there after half 7 & my uncle's had the Everton match on so I couldn't watch the start I was so annoyed! But I did catch the last half an hour. I'm not going to be able to watch the whole live show tonight as I'm going to the Elephant pub with Holly & Gabby for our free meal we won the other month from the pub quiz! Seriously tempted to take the iPad so I can watch it...

Anyone else as gripped as I am with EastEnders & expect the killer to be who it was?

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment