Saturday 25 July 2015

Zara Sale

Haven't posted in a couple of weeks been busy working & not having anything interesting to post about!
I had time to splash out in the Zara sale though & managed to bag some bargains. 

(Apologies the photos aren't great I just took them really quickly on my phone)



These two were bought online when the sale first started last month. They were both £12.99. The heels aren't real leather though but the boots are which is a bargain! However the inside isn't leather but still happy with my bargain buy!


I got this sweater last Sunday from the Trafford Centre store. It was £12.99 reduced from £25.99. The bit where it looks like it's cut out at the waist are actually pockets! How cool! I love stuff that have pockets in. I didn't even realise till I got home.




Both from the store in Liverpool One £7.99. Just tees to throw on with jeans!

When the sale first started it was only £10/20 off but as the sale is ending there's more reductions but people have already splashed out when the sale started so there's nothing good left which is annoying! I hate the way they start off with a low reduction but know people will still buy their stuff! 

Has anyone got a pair of the Nike Liberty Air Max Thea's? Cos I think there might be a fault with the design... Mine are so painful to wear they actually kill my feet! I've only wore them about four times even though I love them so much & want to be able to wear them with everything. The front of it is agony & I paid so much for them. I can't even take them back because I have worn them. They are the right size as I'm a 5.5 in all Nike shoes so surely they've been made wrong? I don't know if it's because there is a plastic but on the outside that is pushing the material to make it so tight that it hurts? 

Please let me know if you have a pair of them!!

Also I've got a Pinterest now follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment