Monday 10 August 2015

Las Iguanas




Ear Chain - Topshop 
Skirt - Zara
Heeled Boots - Zara
Bag - Marc B from Topshop

Last night I went to Las Iguanas for Bobbi from work's 25th birthday. It was actually her birthday last weekend but she was in Paris for it (so jealous) so we all went out last night. The table was booked for 8:30 as Laura & Lillie were in work till 7:30. But they got there a lot earlier than the rest of them! There was 12 of us but we didn't end up eating till about 10! We were starving but by the time we ordered we weren't even hungry any more! Also who eats at 10?! I don't eat after 8!

Me, Laura & Becky shared nachos & chicken fajitas.




The bill came to over £300 for the 12 of us but there was an optional service charge of £30. We just ended up putting £1/2 in each for a tip instead. Service wasn't exactly anything special. The food was also alright not the best I've had so it wasn't worth the service charge.











It was nice to catch up with everyone out of work & to be dressed up. Me, Lillie, Laura & Devin didn't stay out. The others went into town & from the photos looks like they had a really good time! I would've liked to have stayed out but I was too tired & was up early today so there was no way I could've partied with them sadly. I definitely need a night out soon though. It seems to be all work & no play lately :(

Don't know if you've noticed but I've got a new phone! I've now got the Samsung Galaxy S5 so the photos should be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment