Saturday 15 August 2015

Pizza Date

I'm not one to break promises once I've made one but I may forget from time to time... A couple of years ago me & Gabby went on a random day out & ended up at Speke Retail Park. We used to always have random days out & do all sorts of weird & wonderful things. I say this allll the time but I do regret not starting my blog earlier! That's one thing I regret about my blog but otherwise it's actually been one of the best things I've ever done!

We ended up having some food at Pizza Hut & Gabby paid for it. I promised her that when I eventually got a job I would take her to Pizza Hut & pay her back. When I got my first proper paid job in Boots 2 Christmas' ago I said I'd take her but I don't know what happened... On her birthday this year she then brought it up & I'd kinda forgot about it. So we finally made a date & went for lunch last Monday!


We got the weekday lunch buffet which was is only £6.99. It's really good, there's salad, all sorts or pizzas & pasta. A classic margarita itself is £7.75 & you can choose a slice of every pizza from the buffet! It was nice to catch up as I hadn't seen Gabby since her birthday bowling & I eventually gave her, her birthday present 2 months later... She's done this to me before give me my present 2 months late so we're all even now!

I went to take my Nike Liberty Air Max Theas back to Office so they could be send to head office to be checked to see if there is a fault. If there is a fault they will give me a full refund of the price I paid, if not then it's a fit issue & I would have to keep the shoes. So I was hoping there was a fault otherwise I'd be stuck with £81 in a box cos there's no way I can wear them!

I found out this week that there is a fault with them & they gave me a full refund! I'm so happy that it wasn't my feet & that I didn't just waste £81 to be in agony! Turns out Office's customer service is really good that they did that for me as they sent them to head office for free. I didn't think they would give me a refund after wearing them & going past the 28 days but obviously if there is a fault then it's not my fault. 

I'm currently on the hunt for a new pair of trainers but really wished I kept them Adidas Pure Boost ones from Footlocker as I can't get them for that price now :(

I actually really like the Yeezy Boost 350 in grey. They do look like Nike Roshe's & look super comfy the fact they're knitted. 


I think they were £150? But it looked like only celebrities have got them & that normal people like us didn't get the chance to even buy them. There's an all black pair that's due to come out on the 22nd August. I prefer this grey pair though!


No comments:

Post a Comment