Saturday 10 October 2015

Chinese Rapunzel

So on Tuesday I finally got my hair cut after a year & a half since I last had a pair of scissors to my hair. It was getting way out of hand. It was just annoying me as it was so long like I couldn't do anything without it being in the way! When I was eating, brushing my teeth just sitting down & doing work it was just there! I really did feel like a Chinese rapunzel.

I braved it & got my mum to chop a couple of inches off it, nothing too drastic even though she wanted me to cut it all off & to sell or donate my hair to charity but there was no way I was going to let her cut all my hair off in 2 seconds when it's been growing for years.




My hair was inches away from touching my bum it was that long! You can see how long it was in the previous post here.




At first my mum just cut my hair completely straight & said I should keep my hair like that but I don't like when hair is pin straight at the end even though it does look nice when it's tied up but I only ever tie it up when I'm in the gym. 



She then chopped into it so it was boring & straight. My mum isn't a hair dresser but she was been cutting my hair for years & has just taught herself. She's been cutting my dad & my brother's hair since he was born he's never been to the barbers.

My hair is still pretty long but it looks short to me & feels shorter & more manageable & definitely a lot healthier now!

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm 

No comments:

Post a Comment