Sunday 18 October 2015

Baby Shower

Yesterday I went to my first baby shower! I've never been to one wasn't really sure what one was, only ever heard of them in films it's a very American thing. Devin in work is having a little girl next month & we were all invited to her baby shower at Osqa bar in town.










Baby bottle shots of jager


Guess the 'poo' (Melted chocolate bars in nappies) 



Me & Danielle got there around half 6, when it started at 5. I don't think we missed much though. We played different games, I had to wrap toilet roll around Danielle to make a nappy. We clearly had the best but was robbed of winning & came second. I got blind folded then got fed baby food & had to guess what it was, who could down the shot of jager in a baby bottle the quickest, guess the 'poo' which was melted chocolate in a nappy. Then we were meant to play pin the dummy on the baby but that never happened. It was fun & really nice night.

It was nice to see Lillie too who came home for the weekend from uni just for it. Sadly I didn't get a photo with any of the other girls from work, only Danielle & Lillie.


Plain black top - Primark
Necklace - H&M
Skirt - Zara
Bag - Marc B, Topshop
Leather Jacket - Matalan



No comments:

Post a Comment