Wednesday 11 April 2018

The Italian Club


Went to The Italian Club on Bold Street with Callum after we went to try VR at VR Here Liverpool on Friday night. I've always wanted to try The Italian Club it looks so cute and cosy from the outside! I don't know why I don't know why I've never been before.



Callum got one of the specials - Tagliatelle in a bolognese sauce, mince and mushrooms.


I got the Agnolotti All'Astice - Lobster filled agnolotti pasta served with a shrimp, saffron and cream sauce, topped with fresh spinach.

I should've learnt from last time to not order ravioli as the plate was bigger than my actual food! It was nice though I enjoyed it just wished there was more to it! I was debating getting the special that was smoked salmon pasta which I think would've been bigger! Good job we got garlic bread cos I was definitely still hungry after mine. I'll have to go back again as you can't go wrong with Italian food really.



No comments:

Post a Comment