Thursday 21 November 2019

Taiyaki NYC


Between going to the zoo, CN Tower and aquarium me and Tracy went for a walk round downtown Toronto and went to Taiyaki NYC to try their famous ice cream. I've only just learnt now that Taiyaki is actually the fish shaped cake/cone. I thought it was just the name they came up with for the place.









Tracy got a vanilla ice cream, can't remember what filling she got think chocolate, chocolate syrup drizzle, sprinkles and cookie straw.




I got matcha ice cream custard filling, white chocolate syrup I think and coconut sprinkles. Should have got a cookie straw too!

It was nice but expensive - cost £5 which was expected.
I realise now that the cone is suppose to be soft and a cake but I thought it was suppose to be a crispy waffle cone but didn't know if it was because of the custard filling that made it soft!

The place is an Instagrammers dream with the wall and interior. It's the biggest Taiyaki NYC. More of an experience than anything but I do love matcha ice cream.


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment