Saturday 18 January 2020

Woolton Village


Lunch catch up with Danielle to One Percent Forest this afternoon post gym. I've been here before with Holly last year. It's a cute little Icelandic, Scandinavian style cafe turns bar of a night.

I was on an eating out ban for January but there really isn't anything to do really if you don't go out for food sadly!



I got the Smörgåsbord (open sandwich) - toasted sourdough, oak smoked arctic salmon, homemade beetroot hummus, fresh dill and rocket. There was actually a lot of salmon on the soughdough. I should have said no rocket as I hate rocket but Danielle did eat it.


Danielle got the Chilli Ploughman's Sandwich - cheddar, tomato and chilli chutney, cherry tomatoes, rocket and sriracha on sourdough. So much cheese!

They seem to be really generous with the ingredients. Really didn't need that much cheese or rocket! It's nice to support cute little Independent places especially when it's only a walk away. So I don't feel that bad that I've broke my eating out ban as I am helping a small local business! 


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment