Friday 29 March 2024

Fool Me Once

 

Last summer I got the joys of being PC Jac Kwon and filming on the Netflix crime series Fool Me Once. All the gear and no idea really but it was really fun minus the fact we were filming in the summer and had about 4 layers on! I got to film in Manchester and at Arley Hall in Northwich. It was super fun to film and I got to film with Michelle Keegan again (I filmed with her for the first series of Brassic) met Joanna Lumley who was super nice and shook my hand. Unfortunately the scene I did film with her didn't make the cut!


Ep 4


Same scene Ep 4 


Ep 6


Ep 7














Joanna Lumley





This actually came out on New Years Day but only watched it last week and binged it all in 2 days. Sadly 2 scenes I filmed didn't make the cut but I'm still in 3 episodes. Everyone else had watched it and didn't spot me just because they didn't know where to look but you do now! It was a really good series - the ending wasn't the best but still enjoyed it. I've not filmed for a while and do miss doing it especially when it comes out and watching it all come together.


No comments:

Post a Comment