Thursday 8 January 2015

Sports Lux

Fanatics Inc

Fanatics Inc are an American online retailer that sell sports appeal & merchandise that can help you to create a sports lux look using a cap, beanie, fitted knit or any sporting need whether it be your favourite team shirt, shorts, bag or any other team memorabilia!

I have always wanted a Yankees snapback, this is how I'd wear it if I had one..


New Era New York Yankees Classic Wool 59FIFTY Fitted Hat - Navy Blue - $35.95

I've chosen this New Era New York Yankees Classic Wool 59FIFTY Fitted Hat - Navy Blue which is just the classic New York Yankees snapback. You can't go wrong with a classic snapback in Navy too which can be worn with anything to make your outfit a little different & add that "sporty chic" people call to it. 

I think anyone can pull of a snapback as long as they know how to wear it. They do work with most outfits with the right accessories. 


Braid Textured Sweater - Mango £19.99




Nike Air Force 1 - Office £46.99

This is a pretty simple outfit you can put a snapback with. Other options can be wearing it with a checked shirt with a leather skirt/shorts. Tee with leather skirt/shorts/jeans/leggings. I think anything leather look top or bottoms works really well. But you don't have to do the whole sports look with trainers either you can go for a "edgy" look with biker or cut out boots. Chains as accessories will also work well.



Selected Femme Sela Link In Link NecklaceAsos £22



Gold Chain - H&M £6.99





Leather look skirt - Topshop £38

I also love a beanie for the winter to hide my hair under especially if it's greasy & I know i'm going to be going to the gym the day after! Whilst also the real reason of wearing a hat to keep your head warm!

L.A. Dodgers New Era Snowburst Cuffed Hat with Pom - Royal Blue - $19.95


This looks quite Chritmassy when it's not I like the colours & pattern on it. Which can also work with anything as it can be your statement piece of your outfit if you go for quite plain & simple clothing items. 

If you're looking for a MLB snapback, beanie or any form of American sport accessory check out Fanatics Inc where they have everything you need to support your favourite team!

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

I was contacted my Fanatics Inc to see if I was interested in creating an outfit with one of their hats to build my ideal "sporty chic" ensemble. This is what I came up with given the choice to add up to 7 additional pieces to create my look.


No comments:

Post a Comment