Wednesday 7 January 2015

Pub Quiz

Pub Quiz Winners!

Last night I went to the pub with Holly & Gabby to do the pub quiz. The aim of course was to win but we didn't know how likely our chances were but we were optimistic as we've been 3rd a couple of times. 

We were actually amazing not gonna lie. We got all the questions right in the first round & the music round I was in my element, we got them all right bar 1 that we didn't know & left out! This was out of 20 I think. I'm good at music but most of the time I know the song but can never actually remember quickly who sings it but obviously was on the ball last night! You also get bonus points for being the quickest as it's done via a smartphone/tablet which we got a couple of times. 

We were called "Untitled" & were 2nd after all the questions so then there was a decider round where the top 3 teams were given a jigsaw puzzle to complete & whoever did it the quickest won the pub quiz. It was so stressful trying to do it as quick as we could & once we didn't it I just screamed WE DID IT! 

I'm really proud of us & can't believe how good we were! We won a meal for 3 & a bottle of prosecco! It's the second time me & Holly have won pub quiz but this time we won it fair & square whilst last time we also happened to be in the biggest team ever!

Also want to thank Kelly, Danielle & Maddie Kelly's American friend who's staying with her as they were at the pub quiz too but were playing against us but did help us with the puzzle at the end!


Team Untitled. Elephant puz quiz winners 6th January 2015 

Holly got the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 for her birthday off her boyfriend



The puzzle we had to complete

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment