Friday 9 January 2015

Nautical


Trousers - H&M £4 Sale
Leather Cutout Boots - Zara




Silver Spike Layered Bib Necklace New Look - £9.99 but got it for 50p!

I was looking nautical today with my striped top & navy blue trousers. I do like navy a lot coming to think about it & the sailor theme, love a striped top in any colour not just navy or black strips! Nautical is definitely in this season every shop seems to be selling stripes! But then again when isn't it in, you can never go wrong with a striped shirt!

I finally got myself a choker necklace as well as I've been wanting one for a while. I did have a black one from when I was in like primary school when it was in back them but I can't seem to find it. I got this one from New Look for only 50p! It just didn't have the packaging for it. I also got this chain necklace which I'm in love with for only 50p too! There's a chain missing on it but it's still in perfect condition & looks great. You're going to be seeing this a lot so watch as it's going to be my new obsession to wear with everything!

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment