Sunday 4 January 2015

What a year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Can't believe it's 2015 already feels like only yesterday it was the start of 2014! But 2014 has definitely been a great year I think it's actually been the best looking back now with all the things that have happened! It's been very busy & eventful, took ages to narrow down the photos to put them into a collage! This post is a little late I was planning on having it done for the 1st but it took longer than I thought!

FEBRUARY

Started off in February when Kelly came back from America for a couple of days for her cousin Graham & Kerry's wedding which me & Danielle were invited to the after party!


MARCH

 Then in March the Wing's had their own wedding with a new edition! Uncle Ray finally got married!


MAY

I finally handed my dissertation in after writing 10,000 words in 7 days!


JUNE

June was a fun filled one with a lot happening in the one month well it all happened in the 1 week actually! Hannah's premature 21st birthday night out as me & Kelly weren't going to be in Liverpool for it, I went to see the Lion King at the Empire with Danielle & Gabby, Gabby's 21st & then the day after I was off to Florida for the best 2 weeks ever! To see my cousin Gary get married to the lovely Kirsty for the 2nd Wing wedding of the year & the best holiday going to Unviersal Studios, Discovery Cove, SeaWorld & Busch Gardens!

I can also say I've seen Robin Thicke & Pitbull both live & in person. Can't say they were exactly highlights of the year or the holiday in Florida but they were an experience. Both were just as bad as each other but Pitbull wasn't actually a good sing along where as Robin Thicke we couldn't stay till the end as we were too jet lagged & hot to stay around!








JULY

July was another big month of events. It started off with the Gary & Kirsty's Chinese wedding party for everyone back at home to attend. Then it was the big one for me after 3 years of hell I finally graduated from the University of Liverpool with a 2:2 in Sociology. The start of the day didn't go well at all had a bit of a tantrum & break down as nothing was going right for me but then it actually turned out to be a really good day minus my feet being in agony after wearing heels all day & just walking around town! 

2 days later it was Danielle's 21st where we had a bbq at her house for it.

Liverpool had an eventful month with the giants returning for 3 days where I actually went to every day & followed them. Sounds sad but I loved it! I also got the chance to hear Malala speak the Pakistani girl who got shot in the head by the Taliban & Katie Piper as I won tickets to the World Merit Day event at the Echo Arena off the Echo!

Also had a really fun day out with Kelly walking to Sefton Park & renting the city bikes!








AUGUST

Another fun filled important month with seeing The Killers really unexpectedly as they decided to do an intimate gig in Liverpool the day before they were headlining V festival! I went on a last minute city break with my mum & Dad to Rome for 5 days & then my 21st birthday which I was dreading but turned out to be a lot better than expected! My surprise Hawaiian themed party at Kelly's was one of the best things ever was not expecting it at all especially not to see Holly & Gabby there as well as Danielle & Hannah!








DECEMBER - CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS

December = Christmas + New Years family & friends time. Finally got to see David as he came home for Christmas! The last time I saw him was last Christmas so it was nice. We went for pizza in TriBeca & gave each other out secret Santa gifts. It wasn't really secret santa as we knew who we were buying for as Kelly did it wrong. It just ended up being me & Danielle buying for each other then Kelly & Hannah buying for each other on a £10 budget which we had to use every penny. 

I admit I'm the worst person when it comes to buying & wrapping presents. I tend to avoid both but I was actually really proud of myself with Danielle's presents. I forgot to take a photo of them before I gave them to her but I got her pug slippers from New Look, a colouring book, colouring pencils to go with the book, a diary & a milky bar polar bear. All wrapped too which I don't ever do I tend to just put them into a gift bag!
Danielle got me a clutch, an owl necklace & a bath & body works green hand gel.



Hoi Sin Duck Pizza



Danielle's boyfriend Matt's not very good photography





Christmas was short but sweet this year with my having to work & not going to see Sindy & Jess on Christmas day which was a strange as we go every year either on Christmas or Boxing Day. 

New Years Eve was unexpected & unplanned as well as I didn't spend it with the usual bunch I ended up going to a house party with Dan from work. He was going to have a house party but then was invited to his friends which he took me along too. It was eventful to say the least as we ended up going to save his friend who he didn't know was out in Liverpool who lost all her friends she was with! I also missed the countdown as I was in the toilet which was a bit awkward... Ooops







Hopefully 2015 is even better!
But so far I have nothing planned or anything to look forward to which means it hopefully spontaneous last minute plans !


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment