Wednesday 22 April 2015

Recent Purchases

The past month I have spent far too much money which really isn't like me I don't really know what's going on! I need my bank card taken off me! I've decided to treat myself & bought some new clothes.

I bought some new stuff before I went on holiday...


£14.99





£12.99



Marks & Spencer Hello Kitty Pure Cotton Pyjamas (6-16 Years)
£5.99 reduced from £16

Yes I got Hello Kitty kids pyjamas. I got size 11-12 years old. The pants are a bit short but they look like they're meant to be like that & the top is short but don't really plan on wearing it. I love that I'm 21 & can still wear kids clothes!

I also bought some 3 plain kids 11-12 years old Fruit of the Loom (black, white & green) tees from Amazon for £1.70 to cut into crop tops.

I came back from holiday & then spent even more money buying more stuff...


£8 reduced from £40!


£12 reduced from £22


£14.99



Links of London Friendship Bracelet John Lewis 
£70 reduced from £140

The last 3 things are actually things I've been wanting for a while now. The Topshop top I wasn't willing to pay £22 for so waited for it to go in the sale, the New Look top was sold out & came back in stock & the Links of London bracelet it probably the best buy out of them all as I've been wanting one for years. It was reduced to £70 I think it was £140. I had £40 worth of vouchers so only paid £30 for it! Which is so good considering they're now over £100. When I first wanted one they were £70. This was reduced as they the colour has been discontinued.

I'm currently on the hunt for a pair of everyday trainers but I can't seem to find any I like! I'm after a black & white pair that isn't suede preferably. But even without narrowing it down to b&w I still can't find a nice pair. Shops are a bit rubbish at the moment. I'm also after a jacket that isn't my leather jacket as that's the only thing I wear when it gets warmer! I do want a nice duster jacket but that was kinda last season before Christmas... & a good pair of ripped jeans!



Adidas Pure Boost Splatter - Foot Locker £99

I've found these that I want after seeing Gypsyone Jenah Yamamato post them but couldn't find them so thought they were customised but Foot Locker have them. Sadly they're well over my budget! :(

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment