Thursday 30 April 2015

Topshop for Adidas Originals

Topshop & Adidas Originals have collaborated again with a new collection. It's a small collection with only 7 pieces. Also a very expensive one! Then again they have used the word "premium" which must mean you have to pay more for it. I don't understand how companies & brands can exploit the word "premium" to get the consumer to pay more! I'm not into this con! I'm sure it's made from the same materials as "non-premium" items!









Trefoil Tee - £30









I do like the items that are called "premium" but would NEVER pay that much for them! I don't know how Topshop & Adidas can get away with it & why people would actually happily pay the price tag on it. Even if money was not an issue I still couldn't!

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment