Friday 18 December 2015

Christmas 2015 Wishlist

How is Christmas only a week away? I know people say it all the time but this year has definitely been the quickest year ever, last Christmas felt like last month. I've finished college but I'm working Sunday, off Monday then off Christmas Day & not off till the Wednesday after. I've managed to get New Years off but the rota is just horrible. Don't think I'm going to be able to see Kelly while she's back from London cos of the stupid hours I'm working! But I guess I can look forward to my payslip when it comes. 

I'm not ready at all I've not bought any presents. I've just about bought Holly's birthday presents for tomorrow but have yet to wrap them as I seriously can't wrap so still debating on whether I will or not yet...

I usually have the longest wish list of things I want but for once I can't say there's anything I really want in particular since my spending this year has been ridiculous. The amount of things I've bought myself I still don't know what's got into me. Like my bank card hasn't been used so much ever! There are a couple of things I would like but I'm not dying to have them.



I've been after an aviator jacket for years but haven't be able to find the perfect one. I did find the perfect one in Zara but it went £20 cheaper in the Black Friday sales & now it's sold out. I then seen this in Topshop it's costs £15 more but I had a £30 giftcard & can get student discount. It was sold out when I seen it & I've been checking everyday to see if it's come back in stock & before I wrote this post, 1 size 8 magically appeared so I quickly put it in my basket. I had a bit of an issue with the student discount but I sorted it put all my card details etc in, went to buy & said error it's sold out! I wanted to cry, but went back on to keep checking & another size 8 appeared again so again I quickly entered all my details & I got it!! I felt like I was trying to buy concert tickets it was stressful. Hopefully it's as nice as it looks, it fits - I've gone a size up with it being all shearling & that it comes in time for Christmas. Does say I should receive by the 24th.

They now do this jacket in the petite & tall section. I nearly did buy the petite one as I was that desperate to get it!



Not sure whether this would have been a better option as all my jackets are black but then it would get dirty easily? It's annoying that they don't have them in the shop so I can try them on & see what they look like. I wish they did a golden brown one or a grey one but I feel like it's too late now as I've bought the black one!


I want a pair or short black UGG boots. People always seemed surprised that I like UGG boots don't know why. I actually own a pair that Tracy gave me. The one with fur down the side. Nightfall boots not sure if they do them any more. They're so comfy & warm the perfect winter boots, I don't get what's not to like about them? I do have an issue with fake ones but real ones are nice. Can't say I'm a fan of the new wedged ones. Why are they making every in "wedged" they just look horrible & weird! 

They've got even more expensive now a pair of short classic adults are £155! They used to be like £109 or something.



I should really stop looking at trainers but I can't help it! I think the fact I'm going to be a personal trainer justifies it though? It's my uniform having to wear trainers & they're the comfiest footwear.. I'm after another pair of Pure Boosts as I love mine so much they're the comfiest shoes ever even though mine are too small. You're suppose to go up half a size which I've learnt now! Hopefully these go in the sale & I can get them! My mum is going to kill me though I've bought 4 pairs of shoes this year well I think 8 altogether counting the ones I've returned...







I really like these Nikes they look so comfy! A lad on my pt course has blue ones, they look nicer in person than they do on the website. The sizings are weird though as they're not the usual numbers they're sized XS, S, L etc. There is a size guide on the website.


Anyone know what these Roshe's are called or where I can get them from? I hate going on Tumblr & Pinterest sometimes, I always see stuff I like but don't know what they're called or where I can get them from!




I actaully really like these but of course they're sold out!

I'm also in need of some new gym leggings & gym tops but that's just a continuous need all year round with how much I go to the gym!




I'm not too sure what the silver ones are called in the above picture that's only a photo from Tumblr. The John Lewis ones look them but I don't like the colour. 

Hopefully getting a pair or Ray-Ban aviators come January! 



Don't think these are actually the ones I want cos they're £120? Unless they've massively jumped up in price... I want the large classic aviators with the black lens gold trim. Of course to wear with my aviator jacket... 





I will own a Barbour jacket one day whether it's an adults or child's one. I just can't justify or afford to buy one right now...

This is my super expensive Christmas wishlist for if I happen to win the lottery...

I'm currently looking for a new outfit for Christmas & New Years but at the moment there's nothing I actually like! Zara have nice stuff on the website but considering the Liverpool One store is meant to be a flagship one it's rubbish, it doesn't sell anything I want in there! 

Still don't have plans for New Years Eve either but spontaneous last minute plans are always the best

No comments:

Post a Comment