Saturday 19 December 2015

Cake Overload








Reunited with my partner in crime today! 

We went to Cuthbert's Bakehouse to have afternoon tea today for Holly's birthday (her birthday was yesterday).
It was my third time there so knew what to expect. Being honest I didn't really want to go & did tell Holly she should've done something else but it's her birthday so it's her choice! 

I didn't even eat everything & I felt sick afterwards that I'd eaten too much even though I was starving before cos I didn't have breakfast, my stomach was growling at me! One of the cakes the creme pastissiere on the almond cake wasn't that nice a bit disappointed! I was that full that I couldn't face having my dinner, I just had lettuce & the ribs & cut the rice out. Had enough carbs for the day!


Green Tea


Gabby's veggie option



Smoked salmon cream cheese, roast beef & horseradish, coronation chicken & turkey with cranberry sauce

Almond custard cake, Victoria sponge, macaron, chocolate cake & fruit scone

I didn't eat my chocolate cake or Victoria sponge so they went into a box to take home which was probably the worst idea as when we left it was pouring down & was a nightmare holding the box & an umbrella!

Biker Coat - H&M
Blanket Scarf - New Look
Bag - Zara
Necklace - New Look
Dress - Zara
Cut Out Boots - Zara

I'm such a Zara mannequin but I can't help it! It's the only shop that has nice stuff in! This dress was what they call a "special prices". It was only £12.99.



I came home & my Topshop jacket came!! I only ordered it yesterday & was trying to use the tracker but it wouldn't work. Was not expecting it to arrive already. I am in love it's the best coat ever. Unfortunately as I got back at 4pm it was already dark! You'd have thought it was 9pm! So the photos aren't great since it's black but don't worry I'll be living in it so you'll be seeing plenty of it, be sick of the sight of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment