Sunday 27 December 2015

Christmas Sales

I was looking forward to the Zara sale more than opening my presents that were under the Christmas tree. I guess I just know how to treat myself better than anyone else could. I thought the sale started at 12am but it actually started at 10pm on Christmas Day. I just happened to have been on my laptop at that time & picked up some bargains! 










Flounce Dress - £9.99 (£15.99)

The first jacket I've only got cos of the price of it. I don't even know if I'm going to like it but I've finally got myself a real leather jacket! I'm hoping all this comes before New Year so I can wear them.






Mi-Pac Classic Backpack in Purple - £11.50 (£19.99)

I bought myself a back pack for college. I bought both as I couldn't decide which one I liked & needed to make up the price to get free delivery. 

I spent £145.75 in the space of an hour, that's 22 hours worth of work just gone! I know my mum is going to slaughter me when these arrive but oh well it's my own money I guess & I can't say anyone bought me any decent presents so I had to make up for it myself! Just hoping my Zara are nice & I like them, but with it being Zara the chance are high that I will like them. I did want to get the Adidas boost trainers I posted about in my Christmas WishList but I decided to leave them for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment