Thursday 31 December 2015

2015

2015 was always going to be a bit of a come down for me as 2014 was such a good year. There wasn't any expectations of it to be a good year either so at least it wasn't a disappointment is all I can say. Well I guess I can't say it was all bad I did get to go to London twice for the day for free, I went to Crete for a week, was part of the world record cat walk at the Albert Dock, did 2 radio courses at Radio City & went to college to become a personal trainer. I guess they're the only highlights. But it's been a very expensive year, with my spending getting a little out of hand! 

I nearly forgot I was on BBC TV! I was on the Sunday Politics Show North West on Mother's Day. 


It was also a year where I decided I'd pretty much agree to everything. Whenever someone asked me to go out & do something I did say yes but then I still don't think I had much of a social life sadly.

Of the stuff I did buy on Christmas night I didn't keep it all so I guess I'm not killing myself over it now. From the Zara order I've kept the leather jacket, the blazer (given it to my mum) & still undecided on the high neck dress. I've sent the Aztec backpack back from Asos as it was horrible & I think I'm keeping the Mi Pac. 

All day there's been the boring old "happy new year to all my loved ones, new year new me, had a great year bring on the next, blah blah blah" etc. Just not into posting all that all over social media I mean you can text all you loved ones happy new year you don't need to do it over Facebook? I guess I'm just not in the best of moods as all my friends are being bores & won't go out with me tonight which is why I've got the time to write this post, I should be out somewhere drunk. But I'm not, great start to the new year!

2016 is already matching up to be even more expensive as 2015 as I'm being insured on my mum's new electric car. I'm going to Vietnam to see my mum's cousin's she's never met before then China for 2 & a bit weeks and Hong Kong for a few days with my mum as my granddad isn't very well & he's having an 80th birthday party. Which means I can't be splashing the cash on clothes, think I'm just going to leave that for when I'm in China. Hopefully more holidays & travels as well.

I'm going to be a fully qualified personal trainer which means my career can start & have a full time job too.

See you all next year!





1 comment:


  1. Oggi i piercing all'orecchio vengono fatti più frequentemente rispetto ai semplici piercing al lobo. In questa guida elencheremo tutti i nomi dei piercing all'orecchio. Non avrai più scuse per non conoscere le differenze!
    L'origine dei piercing all'orecchio...
    Spesso si comincia con un piercing al lobo, se poi si continua diventa una vera dipendenza! E quelli che hanno tanti piercing lo sanno bene...
    Non sono mai abbastanza!Visita qui per saperne di più : piercing-dealer.com
    #Piercing_dealer
    Piercing_orecchio
    #Piercing_helix
    #Piercing_ombelico
    #Piercing_industrial
    #Piercing_trago_swarovski
    #Su_questo_sito_web
    #Piercing_di_qualità

    ReplyDelete