Monday 12 December 2016

American Pizza Slice


Christmas shopping & birthday present shopping today with Danielle in town. Got Holly's birthday present but can't say what I got here in case she reads (Hi Holly!) it's good hopefully she'll love it. Had to get my little cousin a present & that was it for me. Danielle had a couple of bits she needed to get from Boots & Thorntons. 

Presents are all sorted just need to start thinking of what to pack as I go away a week today. Off to Spain for Christmas which is new to us considering we've had these apartment for years we've never been away this time of year. Mum has always wanted to be out the country for Christmas which she did do 5 years being in China with my brother. Used to going when it's hot & that's so much easier to pack for & a lot lighter. Has anyone been to the Costa Del Sol near Marbella at this time of year can tell me what I should be packing?? 

We stopped off at American Pizza Slice on Bold Street for some lunch. I've had pizza from there at the old place on Whitechapel years ago & remember it being good pizza.
I love how Bold Street is now filled with all these independent restaurants the food is so much better. Once in a while I do crave pizza but it's definitely not something I could each every day or even every week. A couple of months to fill the cravings is good enough for me.


Danielle got the Christmas pizza. Turkey, cranberry & stuffing. I think instead of tomato sauce it should be cranberry sauce then it would be the perfect Christmas pizza.


I got the BBQ pulled pork - Slow roasted Bbq Pulled Pork with smoked cheese and caramelised onions.


Danielle got the combo - slice of pizza, cheesey garlic bread & soft drink £4.50. I just got a slice for £2.20.

We went halves on our slices so we could try both. I like the Christmas one wished there was more cranberry & could definitely do with more turkey pieces same with my pulled pork. Not enough pork on it! If you're after pizza in town or just want a small bite I would recommend American Pizza Slice!

Liverpool needs a create your own pizza place. Where you get to choose your base & toppings! I know they have places like this in London & Nottingham so it's time for liverpool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment