Monday 19 December 2016

China Travels 5

Hangzhou



The last stop of the tour was Hangzhou. We walked around a park, went to a tea farm & went to see a show. Slept a night then flew from Hangzhou airport back to Hong Kong.



















Went on one of these boats















Lunch






We then got to go to a tea farm where they grow tea leaves.

Longjing Village



































Actual old women picking tea leaves. They were really expensive they were selling as they had all sorts of health benefits.

Dinner




After dinner we went to the theatre to watch a show. The organisation was awful. We'd booked tickets but this other tour company were sitting in our seats. But they were having none of it kicking off when they were blatantly our seats when we had tickets for them. Nearly started a fight but it was eventually sorted by the tour guides. Theatres have tables with tea which was different.




























It was a variety show with singing, dancing, acrobats a bit of everything!

The last hotel was definitely the worst & not 5 stars at all. Probably the worst hotels I've ever stayed at. It had a horrible smell, sure someone had been smoking in it. Breakfast wasn't great either rubbish hotel.














We stopped off at a service station McDonalds & they had this unusual flavoured ice cream. Tasted floral like flowers, I think it was meant to be peach flavour which it definitely wasn't. 



Chinese plane food is so much nicer. I really liked it & we got Haagen Dazs ice cream!

This is finally the last of my China Travels posts! There's still a Hong Kong post as I spent 2 days there after the trip before going back to my grandma's in China. Currently sat in Liverpool Airport waiting to board out flight to Spain for Christmas. If I get the chance I might post the Hong Kong if not I'll post it when I'm back before the New Year!

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment