Friday 16 December 2016

Healthy Lunch Ideas


I've been meaning to do this post for months. I take pictures of my lunches but just never got round to writing the post for it. I did a post back in March called Post Gym Lunch where I had a toasted New York Bagel Co bagel with smoked salmon, avocado & poached eggs. All these are healthy ideas if you're struggling to make something. They're all really quick to make & don't need hardly any prep for! Don't even involve that much cooking either!


Baked sweet potato, smoked salmon, half an avocado & cucumber 


Whole wheat pasta, tuna, sweetcorn, carrots, cucumber & tomato


Egg noodle stir fry with roast chicken, shredded carrot, red onion & asparagus


Whole wheat pasta, pesto, sweetcorn, roast chicken, tomato & cucumber 


Toasted New York Bagel Co, avocado, cucumber & tomato


Toasted New York Bagel Co, baby spinach & poached eggs


Toasted New York Bagel Co, spinach, cucumber, tomato & poached eggs


Tricolour pasta, pesto, spinach, carrot, pepper, tuna, sweetcorn & cucumber


Toasted white seeded bread, avocado & poached eggs


Toasted white seeded bread, avocado & spinach

These are just some of the lunch I've been having I do have porridge a lot after the gym. Just normal porridge oats microwaved using semi-skimmed milk. 

1 cup of porridge oats, 1 cup of semi-skimmed milk. Microwave for a minute. Take it out, stir it, back in for another minute. Then put some sultanas in, a banana & some berries if you have any.

I'll even have any left over dinner we have from the night before. It's very varied what I have but I do try to have some sort of protein as you body needs it after a workout to repair your muscles. I need to try & eat more protein as I'm trying to not bulk up but be more muscley. Have some definition & tone up. I'll try to post more photos of the food I eat just to give you some ideas of what to have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment