Tuesday 20 December 2016

Hong Kong


Spent 2 days in Hong Kong before going back to China to my grandma's. We landed in the evening & went for food with Jess' uncle & his kids that we were staying with.








This is the food court upstairs a market that sells all raw meats & fish downstairs. There seems to be no order like you just sit down & random waitresses with come over to serve you but how do they even know which table is which. It's crazy how their system works as it looks like there is no system! There is no customer service at all they literally throw your food at you. Don't be expecting service with a smile cos there's no chance of that!

Breakfast


Breakfast in Asia is like what you'd expect to have for your lunch or dinner.












Hong Kong is crazy, there's just so many people. If you think London is bad this is worse. Hong Kong people are very rude & have no manners. But it does have the best food. One of my auntie's friends took us to have sushi & it was so good.









Making me want sushi so bad right now writing this!! No food I love more than sushi.



Udon noodles with fish balls, veg & chicken feet. Chicken feet do look disgusting & just saying it but I love it, I guess since I've been eating it since I was little I'm just used to it!

Finally all posts relating to my trip to China back in March - April are all up! It only took me 8 months... But the backlog is finally over. Currently spending Christmas in Spain so when I'm back that'll be up, my last trip of 2016! Who knows where I'll be travelling to in 2017...

No comments:

Post a Comment