Monday 22 January 2018

Malta Travels

Malta travels from November... Day 4




Yep this is a post from way back in November when I went to Malta for 5 days! Just haven't had the chance to post the last 2 days so here's day 4...!


Mdina












Mdina Gate



Palazzo Vilhena 








Cathedral










Mdina was the island's capital int he antiquity to the medieval period. It has a population of around 300 people. It's like a bit of maze you just walk around with walls around you and then find random buildings.





For lunch we left the ancient walls and just walked to a restaurant down the road. Me, mum and dad shared a pizza pie. It had mushrooms, walnuts, cheese and like a sweet sauce but I can't remember what but it was nice. Very filling. 



Gavin got a rack of bbq ribs to himself. 


St Paul's Bay


















The water at St Paul's Bay was amazing. When you see photos online of blue/green water it's actually real! I never knew whether it was photo shopped but it is actually this amazing colour - no filter or editing at all! All taken with my phone!! The water must have been warmish as people were swimming in it.


St Julian's Bay













Watching the sun set on St Julian's Bay.
We parked the car and walked along the bay as the sun was setting. It was beautiful I wish I had my gym stuff and did a run!


Bay Street Shopping




My dad has a weird thing where he finds all the places you can go shopping even though he hates shopping. He found Bay Street shopping but it was a bit of a mission to find as it's actually hidden. It's a weird half open shopping centre with a handful of shops opposite where all the night clubs are and the Hard Rock Cafe.

I've still got 1 more post from Malta from the last day which should be up this week!




All photos were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone - no filter or editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment