Tuesday 2 January 2018

New Year

Happy New Year!

New Year's Eve


Spent new year's eve at Jon and Rachel's house with Jo and Rich from the gym. Jon cooked a meal for us and we just chilled.


He made a chicken stir fry, quinoa and cauliflower rice. The food was really nice but a little spicy for me!


Chocolate Guinness Cake from Coco Baroque.

The cake was nice even though I'm not a chocolate or cake person. I managed to eat a bit of it but gave the rest to Jo & Rich.







It was a really good night - good food and good company thanks for having us Jon! Jo & Rich are my adoptive parents now. I had a couple of drinks and got in at 2am but didn't get up at 11:45 - the best sleep I've had in such a long time.

New Year's Day


We went to nanny Wing's for dinner.



Tracy baked a banana bread and I made biscuits but that'll be a separate post! 


Bella squeezed into the smallest space. 


Wing cousin's minus Gary.

2017 was alright definitely could've been better but it went so quick! I guess the 2 main things from it was I started a full time job and got a car. Officially old right now. Highlight was definitely seeing The Killers for the 3rd time!

Got a few things to look forward to in 2018.. seeing Fickle Friends in March, Bastille reorchestrated tour in April and seeing The Killers again in Bolton Stadium in July! Can't wait!!

I've decided I'm going to do a Half Marathon. I thought it was the one in May turns out the Liverpool Half Marathon is on the 25th March. The countdown is on! It was 12 weeks on Sunday. I really don't think I'm going to be ready for it and hope on the day my competitive streak will pull me through it! We've started training already as I'm doing it with Jo, Rich and Jonny. We've done 3 outdoor runs - more to come! I'll be posting updates of my progress and hopefully be able to give some tips and advice.


After run number 2


Run number 3 of the year with Jo, Rich and Jonny.


No comments:

Post a Comment