Tuesday 25 December 2018

Christmas Eve


I went to Jo & Rich's last night for Christmas Eve. We had matching Pj's, had some food, played monopoly & watch Venom (yep the best Christmas film..)








Since when was there a flip phone in monopoly??


Jo's brother Will was round too. Rich won some how even though he was the last to start to go round the board as you had to roll a double! I had loads of money then some how ended up with only £5. Will came last, then me, Jacob, Jo and Rich won. I knew before we started I wasn't winning. I'm super competitive but I knew I was never going to win and I'm actually fine with that!

After we watched Venom. Which is such a weird film. 





Rich got Jo an Instax camera

Hope yous all have a good Christmas! Off to nanny Wing's later for dinner!

Merry Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment