Sunday 16 December 2018

Gym girls


Gym girls night out last night to The Elephant. Well it wasn't just girls but sort of was. I turned up late as I'd been working in Manchester in the afternoon and didn't get back till 9:30. Had to have some dinner, jump in the shower, change then to The Elephant in under an hour. By the time I got there Rich had already left to go home! He'd only been there 2 hours. I was contemplating staying at home as the weather was awful and freezing but I made it out.

Met up with Sarah, Jo, Jo's brother Will and Matty. 









Sarah was smashed. She'd been drinking since 3pm and had about 6 shots. She couldn't even walk - I wish I could get that drunk but I physically can't!




Mandatory toilet photo



Wishing I could get even half as drunk as Sarah but it's impossible. 
On the way home we went on a Maccies run and Will basically got a banquet, a big mac meal and 20 chicken nuggets. Definitely needs to keep going the gym. I had 4 chicken selects and a plain mcflurry and managed to go the gym this morning - no such thing as a rest day! 

Got my work Christmas party on Friday to look forward to which I'm finally sorted for. Got my outfit, hair and make up booked ready to go all out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment