Sunday 30 December 2018

Last Run

Last run of the year




Did my last run of the year this morning with Jo. A little 5k done before the last gym session of the year. 


Post Christmas 5 km on Friday night.

35 runs since the 9th June 2018 when training for the Liverpool Rock n Roll Marathon 2019 started. Should be at least 40+ runs but I was out for nearly 2 months injured which could've only lasted 2 weeks but I just let it drag out. But now that injury is sorted and I have all the right gear there shouldn't be any more set backs. I just need to set a proper plan so I don't go too hard too soon to save my self from being injured again. Slowly build up them miles week by week and I should be able to get that 4 hour time I want. 

Sunday 29th May 2019 is quicker than I think for sure as this year has flew by. Training for the full marathon started with green hair and I finished the half marathon in March with green hair. But it's actually been 6 months since I had it dyed back black!

It's been a crazy year but one of the best. I ticked running a half marathon off my bucket list in a time I wanted. Going to be ticking a full marathon off next year also hopefully within the time I want!
Dying my hair green was one of the best decisions I made even though I did have a bit of a breakdown afterwards but green hair Julie was living her best life for sure. Them 4 months were mad and I can't wait for Curfew to start on Sky in the new year. No start date as of yet but it's meant to be early in the year. 

Sarah got me an Independent Liverpool Card for Christmas which means plenty more eating and drinking for 2019. The blog will be super busy with all that and marathon updates. 86 posts for 2018 lets beat that for 2019!

Hope you all had a great 2018 and an even better 2019!

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment