Saturday 22 December 2018

Christmas Party


Had my work Christmas night out last night at The Liner Hotel in town next to Lime Street Station. I booked the day off work to have a lie in and to get my hair and make up done. My make up was booked in at 12 at Model Standards which is in Belle Vale. It was done by a girl called Emma who was really nice. She was asking me all questions about how I wanted my hair but I had no idea as I never wear make up. I just told her I wanted it too look natural and glowy. 



My cousin Tracy did my lashes for me on Monday night. I've got individual lashes on. She's currently got an offer on if you get them done in December it's £25 for a full set!

Loved my make up it didn't look too much and didn't feel heavy even after wearing it for over 12 hours cos usually I want to go home to wash it all off but I was fine even when I got home. 

After getting my make up done I was booked in for my hair at 1:45 in the same place with a girl called Sophie.




I asked for a halo brad and it to be wavy wanded. Loved my hair too wish I could do a halo braid in my own hair! Both cost me £25 each but I had to pay a £10 deposit when I booked my make up in. It was so much effort trying to book them to be close together don't know how girls do it every time they go out! Thought I'd make an effort for a change not sure I'll be doing all this again until next Christmas !

So my hair and make up was done by 2:15 so I just went home and got some stuff sorted as I booked the taxi for 5:45 from mine.


Heels - Miss Selfridge

I only got my dress last week online as I just couldn't find anything to wear when I went shopping in town. Danielle nearly had to lend me something but Zara saved the day. Love this dress even though it wasn't really giving me much space to eat. 

Picked up Laura and Melissa and we met up with everyone else at the North Weston Wetherspoons next to Lime Street Station. We then walked over to The Liner Hotel for our meal at 7.



Joe and my work dad Dave! 






Bruschetta


Turkey roast


Lemon Tart

Joe's food


Duck pate


Gammon


Strawberry cheesecake








Work mum Julie, Melissa, Caitlin, Dave and Joe!



Jo Shaw!


My old team leader Laura


Hannah had her old work part there too!

It was a nice place but the food was not worth £40. We had to pay another £40 for the drinks package to get unlimited drinks. I could never drink that much alcohol so I never got it but 2 people didn't turn up so I ended up taking their wrist band.It was a good night it got weird later on though as Panorama kitchens were having their Christmas party too and some random guy started mc'ing and taking over the DJ. We left after 12am to go to Mathew Street. I stayed out until Sarah finished work to get me at 2am. 

It's a nice venue just the food isn't worth it and it said we were suppose to get midnight snacks of fish and chips that didn't happen. You basically sit in a giant room with a load of other people having their Christmas parties! I had a good time and it makes a change to be all done up and not being in gym clothes!




No comments:

Post a Comment