Thursday 3 January 2019

New Years Eve 2018


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's officially 2019! I spent New Years Eve in Jo and Rich's after work. Went round we watched Crazy Rich Asians which I've been dying to watch since it come out in the summer but didn't get round to seeing it then we tried to watch it on Christmas Day in Nanny Wing's but it stopped once we got to 40 minutes in. It's a good film I really like it! Could have so been an extra in it!

We had some food, Rich taught me a card game then we watched Deadpool 2. Don't really know why as I didn't even like the first one. We were like half watching it me and Jo could barely stay awake watching it then missed the last half an hour of the film as it was the new year countdown. Once it turned midnight I came home and went straight to bed. So that's how wild my start to 2019 was! But my 2019 will definitely be wild it will get better...







Jo and Rich made these fancy mini fish pies in a shell! We also had rice, chicken and veg but I forgot to take a photo.

New Years Day




New Years Day night went to Nanny Wing's for dinner but it was a smaller than usual gathering as my mum and dad didn't go as they're ill from when they went on their cruise. Laura was in Manchester and Gary, Kirsty and the boys didn't come either.

Me, Tracy, Gavin, Brandon and Uncle Ray played Monopoly - Pokemon version.
Tracy left as she was going home, Gavin went bankrupt, then Uncle Ray so it was left between me and Brandon. He had more money than me but I had more hotels so I thought he was going to win but then he landed on my version of Mayfair and had to pay me £2000 in rent but couldn't afford it so I won! The first time I've even won Monopoly so that must be a sign to a good start of 2019? 




Did my first run on the year today with Jo and Sarah. It was only a 5.5 km but the plan is to do 2 short 5 km runs through the week then Sunday morning we're going to do a long run. Starting this Sunday with a 8 km then each Sunday we're going to build up and add another 2 km which will hopefully get up to the 22 miles I want to do before the race come Sunday 26th May 2019. I'll post a proper plan in my next post as I'm still working on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment