Tuesday 8 January 2019

Productive Morning



Had the day off work and had a super productive morning all before 10am!

I got up at 5:30am like I would for work to go to a 6:30am circuits with Sarah at NG-Up Fitness. Sarah goes pretty much every morning and says how good it is so I thought I've got the day off and don't want to mess up my sleeping pattern I'd finally give it a try!


There was 12 different weight and body weight stations for 1 minute and we went round 3x non stop for 45 minutes. It was good got a real sweat on not done a circuit like this in a while. Usually it's a lot more intense though as they have treadmill sprints and burpees - managed to dodge them today which I was fine with as I did crossfit last night and hill intervals on the treadmill.

I'm going to look like one of them new year new me people as I'm not gonna be able to go back as I can't get in before work sadly!

It was £2.50 for my first one and it's £5 after that, weekdays 6:30am - 7:15am. They do one in the evenings too.

I got back sorted myself out and went for a 5 km / 3 mile run that turned into a 5.5 km / 3.5 mile run. Started off running into the wind then it died down a bit as I carried on so it wasn't too bad. It was a good run. Made it back, showered, washed and dried my hair then had some porridge all before 10am and no one else in my family was up yet. I'd say that was super productive a full day pretty much done before 10am. Tried to have an hour power nap before I went out but that failed.

Went to Cheshire Oaks at 12pm with Danielle. Went wild again on new gym stuff.. Nike - 2 sports bras, a hoodie and shorts. Under Armour - running top, tee and leggings and a pair of leggings from New Balance. The most expensive thing was the New Balance leggings which were £20, everything else was under that. So I think I did pretty well there. Every where had a sale on so if you're after some gym stuff it's worth having a look!

So marathon training is going well I'm sticking to my plan and being super productive working on my fitness and going for runs on my own to make sure I'm getting them miles in. Back in the gym tomorrow night and the next 5 km / 3 miler will be Friday and then a 10 km / 6 mile run on Sunday morning!


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment