Sunday 17 March 2019

15 miles


Ran 15 miles this morning with Jo and it was tiring! When I got up it was dry and patches of blue sky. Jo actually wanted to run earlier as she'd been up for a couple of hours but I had a lie in so needed to let my breakfast digest otherwise I would have been sick. Luckily we didn't go early as it rained and then there was a random really heavy hail and sleet shower. We waited for that to pass and went for it. It didn't rain at all when we ran luckily so the coat wasn't needed but I can't run with it tied around my waist so just kept it on.

I might as well have ran on my own as Jo was flying ahead and towards the end I couldn't even see her so good job I knew the route and where I was going otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue. 

Just had a look back at my Strava and it turns out this time last year the weekend after doing the half marathon we did a 15 mile run and the exact same route but today was a lot quicker. I don't actually remember doing the run but here's the blogpost to prove it! (Same coat and everything) Just reading it over now - I was pretty confident in doing the full but sadly injury got the better of me and the run went better this morning - no blisters but again sore and tired legs which is my life story for the near future!


Ran 3.5 miles on my own on Friday night


First run since the half on Wednesday night - 3.3 miles

Doing the same route as this morning next weekend with Sarah dreading it but hopefully it'll be a bit easier since I've done it twice already?


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment