Monday 11 March 2019

Carbing Up


The night before the half marathon... On Saturday night we went out for food to carb up for the race even though at this point it was 50/50 on whether I was going to run it or not.

We went to Elif on Bold Street. We did actually go to Amalia first but we didn't book and they said they were fully booked but then did't say we could wait or anything so we just left. 


It was super busy in here too and waited ages for a table. Saturday night - Comic Con and George Ezra was playing at the arena we didn't even think of booking a table!


I got the sea bass which was so much better than when we went last Christmas when I got salmon which was painfully dry in the 5 ways restaurant.


Jo got chicken thighs


Sarah and Rich got the same chicken kebab


Think Billy got lamb 

The food was so much better than last time - the sea bass was really nice. 
Rich and Billy were off to watch some fights. Me, Jo and Sarah went to have some dessert as I was craving waffles. Not had them in ages!

We went to Heavenly Desserts on the strand.



Jo got a sundae


I got the white chocolate sauce with white chocolate shavings and pistachio ice cream


Sarah got 2 scoops of ice cream with Nutella sauce

I was so so full after this! Felt like I needed to go for a walk or run straight after it! After eating all this meant I definitely had to run the half marathon just to burn it all off otherwise I was carbing up to get fat! The food was good though and my love for waffles continues...


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment