Tuesday 2 April 2019

Lunch



Had a cute little catch up lunch date with Sarah today. I met up with her during my lunch break before she started her shift at work. We went to Love Thy Neighbour in Hatton Garden. The one on Bold Street which I've been to twice has shut down. Not sure why - thought that would have been well busier than this one as one is hidden and out the way. Didn't even know where it actually was and it's pretty close to where I work. 


I got the Fresh berries, Matcha and yoghurt fluffy pancakes.

It was nice could have done with more yoghurt but it was filling.

I also got an Amazonian fruits smoothie - Banana, Amazonian Fruits, daily berries and oat milk which was nice. I was debating that or the Match smoothie (Matcha, spinach, banana and oat milk). Kinda wish I got the Match smoothie but thought it might have been Matcha over load since I had it with my pancakes. 


Sarah got a Buddha Bowl - Super Food Bowl - Crispy kale, charred tender stem broccoli, spinach, roasted squash, beets, sour cherries, toasted seeds, pomegranate, citrus pomace dressing and she added chicken to it.





I love the interior which is the same as what they had on Bold Street. We went at 12:30 and it was quiet only a few other people in there and our food was made really quick.

It was a nice catch up as Sarah is leaving the week after we do the marathon to go to Australia for a year to work and travel. I'm going to lose my gym buddy best mate for a whole year - I've kind of accepted it's for good though, I don't think she's ever coming back once she's left. But she should go there's nothing here holding her back and I wish I was brave enough to go. Sadly I'm not and she's going to have to settle for me going to visit her for a month or two! I've told her to promise me she can't sky dive until I visit as that is number 1 on my bucket list that I have to do. There's so many things on my bucket list I can tick off as well when I go so I'm excited to go and visit once she's settled!

Not going to get emotional over it now as we've still got a while and have a lot of things to fit in before she goes but I'm so excited for her to go and start her new journey and to go join her!


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment