Sunday 1 September 2019

109 Allerton


Catch up with Holly to 109 Allerton this afternoon. 

We both ordered the Superfood Bowl but then another waitress came over and said her colleague made a mistake and you can't order the superfood bowl on Sunday's it's just the normal breakfast and the roast so she said I'll come back with the menu. When she came back to take our order I said on the website it says it's available all week? She said that's a mistake on the website that needs changing and it's advertised outside or something that it's just the breakfast and roast on the Sunday as it's very popular. As we looked on the menu to decide what to have instead she said she'll ask the kitchen if they can make it for us as they might not have the ingredients for it. She came back and said it's fine they'll make it for us this time. We must have just looked really annoyed and upset that we couldn't have the superfood bowl as that was the reason we actually chose to go there.


I got - tender stem broccoli, asparagus, avocado, pomegranate, walnuts, cashews, pasta, halloumi (picked it out and gave it to Holly), grilled salmon with sesame and soy dressing. 


Holly got very similar - Spinach, asparagus, avocado, pomegranate, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, quinoa, feta with sesame and soy dressing.


Such bad lighting with the door behind!

The food was nice but a bit too much sauce as it was really salty. When I went last time I got grilled chicken and it was so dry so I got grilled salmon this time and got it hot which was so much better.

Holly got a me a really cool birthday present which she kept saying might need an explanation but look at the inside of the box..



I knew what it was once I seen the lid - sounds waves to Mr Brightside!


Yep officially old and fully an adult for sure - well I have been for a good few years now but definitely don't think I should be an adult. I feel old but just don't want to and can't really accept being an adult. Too much responsibility and needing to get my life together. I just want to travel and be on holiday all the time none of this going to work thing that is getting in the way of life!


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment