Sunday 22 September 2019

The Cottage

Lac Edja, Quebec, Canada




Day 5 of Canada travels we went to Debbie and William's cottage on the lake. The cottage is in Quebec on Lake Edja (Lac Edja) an hour and a half away from Ottawa. They have 2 cottages - 1 they stay themselves every week and the other for family and friends to stay in. Andy his wife Laurel and son Connor - their 2 dogs Bella and Sophie and cat Suki were staying at the other cottage for the week. Karen came with us, then Michelle came with Jackson, Kelly and their dog Brooklyn, Tony and Vinna, Debbie and William brought nanny Wing and her sister. 

This is what Chris pictured Canada to be like lakes and trees...







The water is so clear and nice. It was so peaceful, such a nice day to be there to just relax and take it all in. 



Debbie and William have a load of different water toys we got to play around with in the lake. We basically had the whole lake to ourselves as no one else was around.

Chris was the first to try a kayak


Tracy went with Michelle




Tony and Vinna were first up to go tubing. I went to along for the boat ride

  
  

Tracy and Michelle were up next


Basically got to hold and don't let go otherwise you'll end up in the water!




Chris and Jackson went and Jackson ended up in the water!


I went on this which was basically a stepper on water





I was rubbish at it though I couldn't turn, nearly ran Kelly over and actually got stuck at one point cos I went to the bit that was too shallow!





Me and Tracy went on the pedalo. Which is the most annoying thing as you pedal so hard but don't get anywhere!




BBQ lunch

William took us on a boat tour around the lake.





Someone actually has a plane!












Sometimes you just need a break from the city to enjoy nature and tranquillity.


Nanny Wing rocking a snap back


Brooklyn



Bella. Sophie wouldn't sit for a photo 





It was such a nice day what we needed after the wedding and just going out everyday to just chill for a bit. 

On the way back we all went for food in Ottawa Chinatown. Apart from Jackson, Kelly and Michelle because they had Brooklyn.



I was so tired I think I had a bit of heatstroke from the sun so wasn't even hungry. I didn't wan to eat I just wanted to get back shower and sleep. Think I fully passed out that night.


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

Some of the photos were taken with my Nikon 1 J2 camera while others were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. No filter or editing needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment