Thursday 3 April 2014

Adidas Originals x Farm

Translating the global energy and anticipation as the world turns towards Brazil this year, adidas Originals has partnered with Rio de Janeiro's The Farm Company in an exclusive collaboration.

The collection intertwines the rich heritage of adidas Original's iconic styles with Farm's feminine and bombastic prints.











Adidas have collaborated with The Farm which I've actually never heard of maybe because they are from Brazil but I'm loving these prints! I really want the green floral jacket & matching shorts! I also love the toucan print as well! I think I'm loving this collaboration more than the one they've done with Topshop. We shall see if I end up with any of the pieces!

The shorts are £30
The tanks range from £22 - £25 depending on print
Tees - £30
Track Pants - £52
Jackets - £55
Trainers - £67 
They also have some bags £35 - £40

You can buy them now from the Adidias website here 

Yes I've done 2 posts in one day! I should really be doing work but I couldn't help myself when I see this & had to do a post on it!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment