Thursday 17 April 2014

Slightly Obsessed...






1) Mango from Asos - £30 reduced to £9 15% discount £7.65
2) Forever 21 - £3.90
3) Topshop - £18 reduced to £1.50 10% student discount £1.35
4) Pull & Bear - £9.99

It's save to say I have a slight obsession when it comes to chain necklaces as you can see from my collection... (Yes I go attach them back to the packaging. Also apologies for the crap photos, it was a distraction from doing my dissertation!)

A bought the Mango necklace the other day when I should have been doing work but seen that Asos were doing a further 15% off sale items so I thought I'd have a look & treat myself. I couldn't resist the fact it was a chain layered necklace & it was reduced to £9 from £30 which is a bargain!! But I've just found out that it was 22,99€ which is £18.92. I wish I could go to Spain & just raid Mango & Zara since it's so much cheaper there!!

I also got a wool biker coat from Warehouse which was £40.80 (£48) reduced from £120. But I sent it straight back this morning once I tried it on. I got a 6 & 8 cos I didn't know what size I was. Tried the 6 & it was massive! Don't even think a 4 would have fit me so didn't bother with the 8. Packed it back in the box & took it straight to the collect+ newsagent! It wasn't that nice either, looks nicer online than in person.

You will have seen the other 3 necklaces on nearly every post as I just wear them with everything especially my Forever 21 gold chain which was such a bargain for £3.90!! I got it a couple of years ago from the Birmingham one, I don't think they sell it any more.

The Topshop one is the biggest bargain out of the 4. As I've said before it's actually meant to be braces but I took the other clip off as it was beginning to come off & I didn't fit well as braces so decided to wear it as a layered necklace instead.

Pull & Bear was the first out of the collection which is about a good 4/5 years old now. I'd been looking for a layered chain necklace for ages which wasn't that expensive & finally found this one. They've all had their fair usage & probably made no difference if I did pay full price for them as I've worn them so many times!!

Julie
XxX
Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment