Thursday 3 April 2014

The finish line is near


Leather Jacket - Matalan
Denim Shirt - Marks & Spencer
Striped Pants - H&M
Cut Out Boots - Zara

I am now off uni for 3 weeks for Easter & after that I only have 2 weeks left of uni!! WHERE HAS THE PAST 3 YEARS GONE?!!?!? 
I've spent the past 3 years pretty much moaning & hating life. I've really not enjoyed uni at all & most defiantly hasn't been the best years of my life. Teachers lie to you to make you go to uni. The best years of my life was the 14 years I spent in school! I've said before it might be because I stayed at home in my own city & the fact I hate my course which probably all add together. But it wasn't what I was expecting though. As much as I have hated it I don't want it to end because it means I have to make some really really important decisions which I'm not good at all!! I wish I could stay a kid forever seriously growing up is the worst thing ever!!

I want to do a Masters so I can say I have one & to stay in education longer but really don't think they're valid enough reasons especially the fact I've hated uni I don't think I can stick out for another year! But I'm to convince myself that if I do it in something I actually like unlike this degree I might actually enjoy it & it won't be the wrong choice... 

For now I just need to get this dissertation & essays done so I can actually have a degree otherwise the past 3 years really will have been pointless! I'm really stressed but hopefully I can get so much done the past 3 weeks since I'm not going away anywhere like everyone else as much as I'd love to!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment