Sunday 13 April 2014

Alexander Wang x H&M

6th November 2014



The secret is finally out. During a party at the Coachella Music Festival in Palm Springs, US, H&M announced that their next designer collaboration will be with Alexander Wang. On November 6 this year, it is time to sharpen your elbows and put your game face on, as the Alexander Wang x H&M Collection will hit around 250 stores worldwide and online. 

“I am honoured to be a part of H&M’s designer collaborations. The work with their team is an exciting, fun process. They are very open to push boundaries and to set a platform for creativity. This will be a great way for a wider audience to experience elements of the Alexander Wang brand and lifestyle,” Alexander Wang said. 

“Alexander Wang is one of the most important voices in fashion today. He understands exactly what people want to wear and does it with an energy and passion that’s infectious. It feels incredible to be collaborating with him this year,” said Margareta van den Bosch, H&M’s creative advisor.

I'm so excited for this collaboration!!! I love Alexander Wang but there is no way I could afford any of his stuff so this will hopefully give me the chance to own something by him!

I love his knit wear & designs I think he is one of the best designers around & the fact he's the creative director of Balenciaga which is also one of my other favourites just makes me so excited!
I want pretty much everything from his collection! The Rocco Duffle bag is what I want the most but £733 for a bag is way out of my price range :(


Studs & leather just me as a bag!
 
6th November is in my diary already!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment