Thursday 7 August 2014

Doesn't get more natural

I decided to make my own juice/smoothie with all the fruit we have at home. I prefer making things myself as I know what exactly is in it & that it's definitely healthy & natural with all the ingredients I like. Made to the way I like it.



Oranges, pineapple, honeydew melon, blueberries, banana & I think they're red currants

I can assure you my fruit weren't rotten even though the picture seems to make them look it! I think it's the bad lighting from my phone!


I used the food processor as I don't have a smoothie maker. We actually have a juicer but it's not great it takes all the bits out


Blended red currants



Red currants & blueberries



The finished result! The most natural fruit drink ever. Nothing added, nothing taken out with bits. The best colour that can't be made but only from natural ingredients. 

I put the rest into a jar in the fridge. Best served chilled with ice perfect for the summer heat!

Julie
XxX
Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment