Thursday 28 August 2014

2 in 1

One of them rare days where you get 2 posts in 1 day within a couple of hours too! Well my birthday post was suppose to go out last night but I didn't get it finished before 12am so I thought I might as well just save it for today which makes more sense.

I went to town to day to look for a top to go with my new skirt I got from Zara in Rome but I couldn't find anything which means I'm probably just going to have to wear my tie shirt from Urban Outfitters yet again. It seems to be my go to shirt whenever I can't find a top as it goes with everything!


I don't really like the print that much but it was a bargain. It was only €3,99 reduced from €27,95! I looked on the Spanish site after I got it & it's €7,99 & £5.99 on the UK site!



You can get it from the UK site here


Also got this sweater from the Pull & Bear sale which was €5,99 not too sure what it's reduced from but it does look nicer in person where as the colour doesn't look great from my camera.



Leather Jacket - Matalan
Necklace - Mango via Asos
Top - Fruit of the Loom cut myself then nan sewn
Studded Belt - New Look
Real Leather Skater Skirt - H&M
Cutout Boots - Zara


This skirt from Topshop is really strange, I actually thought it was a pair of shorts. The material is like a coat... I don't actually like it I just wanted to try it on but you can get it from here




I seen this skirt in H&M & fell in love with it, I love the style of it & the 2 white circles are pockets. The fit & style is really flattering. I really wanted to buy it since H&M are doing 25% off 1 item (I don't get why it's only 1 item, it's a bit silly) but I own too many bottoms & not enough skirts especially getting the one from Zara too! But if you want to get it it's £29.99 & you can get it here


Probably should have put my hair behind my shoulders so you could see the fit of the top but the top is a boxy top. Both are from Miss Selfridge in John Lewis. I would've got this for tomorrow if I didn't have that Zara skirt! Slightly annoying that I don't actually like that Zara skirt that much but what's not to like for the price. Also I don't own a co-ord! 
But if you want to get it you can get the top from here & the skirt from here. I might get it if there's a next outing of some sort but for now I really don't need any more bottoms but definitely more tops! 


Yummy macarons Gabby got me from Patisserie Valerie. I've never been there before as the cakes are quite pricey & I know these wouldn't have been cheap! I think the first are vanilla? Green pistachio, light brown coffee?, red strawberry, yellow lemon & dark brown are chocolate. I did try them all but still couldn't work out what the flavours were & they're not stated on the box.

I'm still doing my Rome post & will try to get it up as soon as I can!

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment