Monday 25 August 2014

Zara AW14 Wishlist

So it seems this is the end of summer for England sadly! It was so much nicer this time last year as me & Danielle were sweating it out at Sefton Park for the first Liverpool International Music Festival. I was hoping to go again today to see Foxes, Lemar, DJ Fresh & many more but standing in the rain in a muddy park definitely not for me.

The Autumn Winter Zara collection has appeared online & these are the pieces I wish I could own but lets face it I probably won't end up with any of them but I can dream.
The store in town still isn't open, it probably will be in time to stock the AW collection I think though.

Shoes/Boots







Obsessed with the chain detailing on these boots!!



Pricey since it's not leather



So are these!



Love the style of these



Cheap!





What I was after for graduation but not open toe

Bags










Love this bag so much :(





Like how many compartments it has but not keen at how wide it is


Shopper with Cutouts and Compartments £49.99

Pricey for not leather again!



Same with this one!

Coats


I could do with a new winter coat, Zara definitely have the nicest style on the high street but not particularly affordable high street prices sadly!







So expensive!! Really want it :(



Not a coat more of an expensive poncho?



Some sort of joke or typo?? £129?! I mean it's nice but not THAT nice!



Need to invest in a fur coat/fur gillet



Love the pattern but really do not like the tassels at all!











Love the colour



Zara has the strangest names for their products!

Dresses






Of course I love this have you see the colour? & it's skater! You can get it in orange too which is just as nice










Floral Print Trousers £29.99


A bit too much worn together?















Floral Sports Top £15.99



Printed Shirt £29.99



Combined Top £25.99


Trousers




Printed Trousers - £29.99


Shorts 


Printed Shorts - £29.99


Playsuit




Printed Jumpsuit Dress - £29.99


Printed Playsuit £39.99


Skirts


Printed Skirt with a Front Zip £39.99

So in love with this skirt I want it so much! If it was £25 maybe £30 I would buy it but for £40 it's a bit pricey! I've tried it on to see whether it was nice or not hoping that maybe it wasn't so then I wouldn't want it but it was a bad idea because I love it even more!! It's €39.95 on the Spain website which still makes if £31.80 :(



Midi Skirt £35.99


Knitwear




Two-Tone Boat Neck Sweater £25.99


T-Shirts


Flower T-Shirt £25.99



Ears T-Shirt £17.99



Two Layer T-Shirt £25.99



Patterned T-Shirt £17.99

I love Woodstock from Snoopy! I don't know what it is but he's (I think a he?) is so cute!


Jewellery

Zara has really nice necklaces but they're all really expensive! I always try to look for them in the sale but they sell out too quick !



Rhinestone Necklace £29.99



Tube Woven Necklace £19.99



Stones and Pearls Necklace £19.99



Combined Necklace £19.99



Adjustable Ring £9.99

There's so much more I actually want but I can't put them all in this post as it already is never ending! These are the main stand out pieces.


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm


No comments:

Post a Comment