Saturday 25 October 2014

Christmas has come early!

So I kinda spoilt myself this week & did a bit of internet shopping... On Tuesday I bought myself a real leather jacket from New Look then on Wednesday I bought myself a pair of Timberland boots finally!!!

The Timberland boots well... I did a price match off John Lewis last month when Footlocker were still selling the classic junior boots for £69.99, I then had 28 days to buy the boots before I would have to resubmit a new price match. I left it pretty last minute to purchase the boots, only last week was I planning on getting them. However Footlocker have now changed their price up to £90 to match everywhere else which meant if I didn't get them I couldn't resubmit the price match. So just my luck when I decided I was going to buy them they didn't have my size!! So I was stressing, checking the site everyday & had to ring customer services to see if I could buy the boots in store however the price match they had agree with me was online only. The girl on the phone said they were going to get more stock in my size on Monday but I sent them an email to check this but they said they don't know when they were going to get more in. 

I then checked on Wednesday night which was the last day for my price match & I couldn't believe it they had ONE size 6 in stock online!! I was like what?? Really?? Is this a joke/dream what's going on?? I'd been checking it all day & there was nothing but around 9pm there was just ONE pair so I managed to bag myself a pair of Timberlands after over 10 years of lusting over them! (It really has been that long as they were "in fashion" when I was in primary school. I'm now 21... My mum wouldn't buy me a pair as compared to now they were cheap but were expensive for kids shoes.)

I've been eagerly waiting for my stuff & wasn't expecting them to turn up together. I was checking the trackers & both of them were received at Hermes hub at the same time which meant it really would feel like Christmas/my birthday but better! The courier was received at 8:56am which meant I was definitely due to receive it some time yesterday. I know they state you can receive things until 8/9pm but I always get them either in the morning or afternoon so when I'd left for the gym at half 5 I wasn't expecting them to come. Just as I got to the front door from the gym at half 7 I got an email to say my stuff had arrived! They were delivered at 7:20pm. I couldn't wait to open them, I was stinking of sweat but the shower could wait!






This is my comfy lounging around the house look as I'd been the gym this morning!






I got it in a size 10 as that was the smallest size they had online. It's a bit big & the sleeves are long but I think they're meant to be. I do love the style but I'm not too sure whether I actually like it that much as it doesn't have any pockets which is really annoying & such an inconvenience! It has a unusual lining as well. But I do love the zip detailing.

I'm going to sell it for £85. I bought it for £100, if you're interested please email me 
wing27@hotmail.co.uk
As you can see I've only tried it on but I still have all the tags on since I only got it last night.

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment