Wednesday 29 October 2014

Nike x Liberty AW14

Nike & Liberty London have collaborated again for the 10th time! They have created an AW14 collection with burgundy & grey autumnal coloured pattern. 




Air Force 1 Mid


Burgundy Belmont Ivy Air Max 1


Burgundy Belmont Ivy Blazer Mid


Burgundy Belmont Ivy Internationalist Low

Think this is my favourite pair


Dark Grey Belmont Air Max Mid 

Probably my least favourite. Not a fan of the air max mid even though I do like high tops


Dark Grey Belmont Internationalist Mid


Dark Grey Belmont Lunar Force 1 Sky Hi

Considering I do love a pair of high tops I'm not really into the dark grey belmont ones. I just don't think air max's as high tops work neither do internationalists.

To go with the trainers there's a clothing collection to accompany them.

















Photos sources sneaker freaker

You can shop online for the footwear collection on liberty.co.uk from midnight on Friday 31st Octboer. Avilable in store from 8am 1st November via a special Kingly Street entrance. The clothing will be available from the 1st December from Nike.com

I'm sure they'll also be on sale in Office as well in the coming weeks.

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm


No comments:

Post a Comment