Friday 7 November 2014

Plain White


Oversized White Shirt - Matalan
Necklace - Mango via Asos
Leather look leggins - H&M
Cutout Boots -Zara



Yesterday's outfit I wore to work just a casual oversized shirt with leather look leggins as it was pretty cold & raining. I struggle a bit with the oversized shirt look even though it should be easy as it's a just a thrown it on kind of outfit. But I think if you are skinny like me it can sometimes swamp you & make you look bigger than you are. Depending on your bottoms it can make a difference. These leggins are high waisted which I think is probably the best kind of pants to wear with an oversized shirt as it helps to synch in your waist to give your body a bit of shape which you're not getting from the shirt.

I've decided I'm going to take a photo of Frodo everyday from now on. I started doing this last Friday (Halloween) as I'd seen different things online of people taking a selfie everyday for a year or taking a photo of their pet everyday for year or until they died. It think it's good to see ageing & change over time especially daily. We've had Frodo now for nearly 8 years (March next year) which I can't believe it's been that long! I can't imagine my life without him now. If you didn't' already know we adopted Frodo from the RSPCA as he'd been founded abandoned out on the road & was taken in. When we got him we think he was around 4/5 years old which makes him 12/13years old which is really old for a dog as it's 84/91 human years!! But yet he still acts like he's young but other times he does show his age but 80% he doesn't. I do wish we got to see how he was like as a puppy & go to train him properly!

He has changed, you can tell he is older as he's sleeping a lot more, getting a lot more tired after walks, needing to go the toilet more, even weeing in the house without realising! His hair has changed colour as well he's a lot more grey than he used to be! So this daily photo update is good to see the change daily even though I do take a lot of photos of him so I can see the change but this will be more a gradual change. So look out for photos of Frodo as well as photos of me on the blog!

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment