Friday 14 November 2014

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY TO JULAAYY!

JULAAYY is officially 2 years old today! I actually missed the milestone for it's first birthday last year as I was probably really stressed with uni work & working a lot so never got the chance to even realise! But I made sure I wasn't going to forget it this year even though I had planned a better post but I was called into work last minute so only got the chance to do a post now! 

It's been a strange 2 years since this blog started a lot has changed & happened within the time. It's been so quick as well. I actually remember going out that day to the Albert Dock to get them photos taken with Danielle & thinking up of what to write for it. I do regret not starting it a lot sooner than I did but I'm glad I did eventually start it! 

I'm hoping that you've grown with me & that my blog has grown & got better over the past 2 years as I was younger back then, not as wise either. Looking back I'm already cringing & questioning myself from just a couple of months back never mind last year. I wish I did a screen print of how my blog looked as well when it first started but I sadly don't! So I hope it hasn't been too bad... & that you will stick with me. Thank you for following me & reading about my ramblings as you will know by now I like to talk A LOT! It can only get better I guess! 

Don't forget you can follow me on all these platforms below

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm



Frodo says thanks for following & reading!
14-11-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment