Saturday 8 November 2014

Lucha Libre

So Danielle is finally back from Dubai after 6 weeks & Kelly came home for the weekend as she has a reading week. I think the last time I seen Danielle was my surprise 21st party in Kelly's back in August which was over 2 months ago! I didn't get to see her before she went to Morocco to volunteer with Kelly or after it as she was only back for a day or two then was off to Dubai. I also haven't seen Kelly or Hannah since we went to Almost Famous which was well over a month ago before they both started uni. 

We went for lunch yesterday at Lucha Libre which is Mexican street food.




Mango Juice - £4.50


Kelly & Danielle got the Street Food Tray to share - £19.95
3x Pilbil Tacos, 2x Chicken Tostadas, 1x Maria Sabina Quesadilla & 1x Chorizo & Potato Quesadilla


Hannah got the Chargrilled Chicken Quesadilla - £4.50


I got Pibil Tacos - £4.75

Didn't realise how small they'd be... Ate them in like a minute! 



I went the toilet & left my phone on the table...






I've only ever been to Lucha Libre once with Holly when we had the lunch deal & had the super hot tortilla soup which we couldn't handle.. The portions are tiny & could definitely do with more. I thought mine was going to be bigger didn't realise the taco was gonna be a mouthful size! Definitely would have had to order more if it was dinner. I also wished I got the quesadilla instead... But I wasn't sure as I'm not a fan of cheese I only eat it on pizza or like lasagne. I would never had a cheese sandwich or toastie. Danielle, Kelly & Hannah if you read this yes I am still annoyed I ended up giving a £2 tip as I was meant to get £3 change for my meal. Danielle gave me £1 & said take £2 out from the pot but I didn't hear her & the guy came over to take the money she said keep the change... I'd never leave that much tip ever!

After we went to Starbucks for a bit. They all got festive drinks as they're doing 2 for 1 on festive drinks between the afternoon everyday or something. I'm not too sure but you can Google it yourself. I didn't get anything as the festive range is latte's & hot chocolate which I don't like.

I stole photos that Kelly posted on her snap story. If you haven't seen already the John Lewis Christmas came out yesterday with Monty the penguin that everyone is now in love with & if you want one yourself, you'll be kinda glad it's actually sold out as it's £95!! That is one expensive penguin! But if you have no idea what I'm on about you can watch the ad here. The John Lewis Christmas ad has turned into a big thing now just like that infamous Coca Cola holidays are coming ad. I still think it's too early for Christmas even though it's cold enough for it, I don't get into till December even though later on when we left town they had a lantern parade to celebrate the opening of the ice festival up on Chavasse park for the ice rink & ice bar.


Shirt - Urban Outfitters
High Waisted Jeans - Topshop



Yesterday's photos of Frodo 7-11-2014



8-11-2014

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment