Monday 10 November 2014

Trying to look smart



Biker Coat - H&M
Bag - Zara
Tartan Scarf - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - H&M Kids
Cutout Boots - Zara

I had my induction today for my new job & got this dress from New Look thinking it's smart & business like so I should be ok to wear it. It has capped sleeves, the right length. Turns out nope we're not allowed to wear patterned things which I think it's really stupid considering they're not providing us with uniforms. The dress code is really strict which I don't think it should be since they're not providing it. I don't see what is wrong with this dress as if I worked in an office or business I would be fine to wear it & it's in the smart work wear section of the store. I know my boots maybe aren't the most professional looking with the cutout detailing & the buckles but really I don't understand why I can't get away with this outfit!

I've only worn this dress today but there's a rip at the bottom the seam has made a slit so I'm going to have to take it back. Not sure whether I want to exchange it as it's one of them annoying dresses that doesn't have elastic, a zip, or any form of opening making it really hard to get in & out of! The head isn't even that big either & that's the only way into it. Before you think the dress is too small for me which is why it's ripped it's not as the rip is at the bottom of the dress which has nothing to do with getting it on or off just bad stitching!


10-11-2014 Frodo's daily photo

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment